The press concept P35 involves a press system that is optimized for a specific seed, for the processing of 1 metric ton of seed per hour. The press concept P35 consists of pre-warming the seeds (conditioning); preparing the seeds with a stuffing screw to measure them; the seed-specific plant oil press P35.2.1, including the press cake crusher; and a coarse filtration.
The press concept P35 is characterized by the following advantages:
• Constant processing capacity of 1 tonne per hour of the specified seed.
• Seed-specific pressing process.
• Optimal degree of pressing efficiency.
• Gentle pressing process.
• Coarse filtration with a filter cake feed in the pressing process.
• Process stability.
• Energy efficiency.
• Compact and sturdy functional construction.
• Easy accessibility and modular assembly.
• Intended for 24/7, continuous operation.
• Press cage with 360° screening area.
• Side-gated feed of semi-finished product to improve the material flow of the screw press.
• Fines-strainer directly at the press to improve the press characteristics.
• Precise preheating for efficient temperature control of the semifinished product.
Applications and processed seeds
Depending on the purpose of the oil, our presses can be used as a cold or hot press.
The following list shows only some of the possible seeds that can be processed with our presses.
If you do not want to process listed oilseeds, please contact us and we will organize a trial oil pressing at our technical facility in Augsburg.
cold oil press, screw oil press, oil mill, vegetable oil press, expeller, cold pressing, sunflower oil press, oil press for cold-pressing, seed-preheating unit, pressure leaf filter, unit control system, control system oil pressing, canola oil press, oil press germany, hard kernel press, chamber filter press, seed preconditioning, oil process, seeds specific comprehensive solutions