Soy Bean Oil Extraction
The following is a sample calculation of a complete soybean processing line including an indication of the capacity in kg per hour of raw soybeans and the corresponding investment amount.
The line includes following components and can be individually supplemented or adapted:
- Daily silo for the raw soybeans
- Thermal pretreatment of the raw bean using our patented low-temperature treatment process with the “Florapower Thermo-Major”
- Efficient pressing of the bean with our screw press of the “I_Press” series
- Filtration of the oil solids with the “Florapower – I_Filter” – chamber filter press
- Recirculation of the filter cake to the pressing process (prevents filtration losses and increases the overall oil yield up to 5-8%)
- Removal and cooling of the press cake for the simple and microbiologically safe storage / processing
- A fully automated and self learning process control system “Forapower Press-Pilot” for the whole production line
Capacity up to 100kg / h: 176.442 €
Capacity up to 500kg / h: 271.265 €
Capacity up to 1000kg / h: 471.262 €
Capacity up to 2000kg / h: 809.007 €
* Budget equipment net price, exworks Augsburg – Germany
The guide prices for pure thermal soy processing using Thermo-Major can be found here.