The Florapower hard kernel oil press is used to extract oil from hard plant seed. The construction allows an oil temperature under 40°C with a high oil yield. With grape seeds (11.6% oil content) can be squeezed out 5.3% of oil that results in 6.3% residual oil content cake. Due to the slow screw speed and the relatively large strainer cage, the seed is processed very gently.
Possible applications: grape seeds, pomegranat seeds, elderberries seeds
|Oil seed||Oil content*|| Residual oil |
content in cake*
|Grape seeds||11,6 %||6,3 %|
|Pomegranat seeds||23,3 %||10,0 – 12,5%|
* This data was determined at our in-house technical facility via mass balance / lab test. Deviations may occurdue to seed quality.
For other hard seeds such as buckthorn, amaranth, etc., we can organize a trial oil pressing at our technical facility.
The Florapower universal oil press is designed for industrial use and offers the following features:
- Robust simple and functional design. Easy accessibility and modularity. Rapid changeover to other crops.
- Energy-saving because of intelligent control
- Designed for non-stop operation (24h perday)
- Freely adjustable press gap
- Oil contamineted parts of stainless steel
- Oil press can be supplied on request with feet (stand)
- Multiple oil presses can be easily joined together
- Florapower seed preheating unit
- Florapower vibration heater
- For very oily seeds, there is a additional oil spout (Gulli).
- For very oily seeds, there is the possibility of combination with the Florapower pre-press.
- In conjunction with a control, the system can be operated fully automatically. Thus, the personnel costs can be minimized.