The press concept P35 involves a press system that is optimized for a specific seed, for the processing of 1 metric ton of seed per hour. The press concept P35 consists of pre-warming the seeds (conditioning); preparing the seeds with a stuffing screw to measure them; the seed-specific plant oil press P35.2.1, including the press cake crusher; and a coarse filtration.
The press concept P35 is characterized by the following advantages:
- Constant processing capacity of 1 tonne per hour of the specified seed.
- Seed-specific pressing process.
- Optimal degree of pressing efficiency.
- Gentle pressing process.
- Coarse filtration with a filter cake feed in the pressing process.
- Process stability.
- Energy efficiency.
- Compact and sturdy functional construction.
- Easy accessibility and modular assembly.
- Intended for 24/7, continuous operation.
- Cage with 360° screening area.
- Side-gated feed of semi-finished product to improve the material flow of the screw press.
- Fines-strainer directly at the press to improve the press characteristics.
- Precise preheating for efficient temperature control of the semifinished product.