The patented Florapower Thermo-Major® low temperature process is our in-house development and unique in the world. It allows the reliable, gentle and energy-efficient degradation of the trypsin inhibitors in the soy bean while preserving the nutritionally valuable ingredients in the bean such as the reactive lysine.
The advantages for you:
- Reliable degradation of anti-nutritive factors while maintaining essential amino acid reactivity
- Fully automatic and continuous process which is highly flexible.
- Product parameters can be specifically adjusted to the respective animal species
- Gentle and energy efficient process while avoiding local temperature peaks
- Scalable process adaptable to different processing capacities
- Unlike the usual hydrothermal process, the Thermo Major does not require steam. Thus, fewer system components are required: roller mill, steam generators and dryers eliminated.
The effectiveness of the process was proven by a field trial in a scientific work in collaboration with the University of Augsburg, as well as the company Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH.
Investment for THERMO-MAJOR gentle thermal treatment for Soj Beans:
(Complete package consisting of dosing screw, thermal conditioning screws on frame, holding bunker, discharge screw, electrical material with fully automatic control system, installation material)
- Capacity up to 100 kg/h: 60.356,37 €
Investment in € per kg/h: 603,56 €
- Capacity up to 500 kg/h: 118.016,75 €
Investment in € per kg/h: 236,03 €
- Capacity up to 1000 kg/h: 197.943,90 €
Investment in € per kg/h: 197,94 €
- Capacity up to 2000 kg/h: 357.757,55 €
Investment in € per kg/h: 178,88 €
Find examples of a total solution for the soy processing with guide prices hier:
For further information please feel free to contact us.