The patented Florapower Thermo-Major® low temperature process is our in-house development and unique in the world. It allows the reliable, gentle and energy-efficient degradation of the trypsin inhibitors in the soy bean while preserving the nutritionally valuable ingredients in the bean such as the reactive lysine.
The advantages for you:
- Reliable degradation of anti-nutritive factors while maintaining essential amino acid reactivity
- Fully automatic and continuous process which is highly flexible.
- Product parameters can be specifically adjusted to the respective animal species
- Gentle and energy efficient process while avoiding local temperature peaks
- Scalable process adaptable to different processing capacities
- Unlike the usual hydrothermal process, the Thermo Major does not require steam. Thus, fewer system components are required: roller mill, steam generators and dryers eliminated.
The effectiveness of the process was proven by a field trial in a scientific work in collaboration with the University of Augsburg, as well as the company Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH.
Our customers were also able to achieve a significant reduction in the amount of feed and the growth time when feeding their animals with soy processed using Thermo-Major (piglets were fed that only needed 5 months instead of the original 6 months to achieve the desired weight).
Machine overview for THERMO-MAJOR gentle thermal treatment for Soj Beans:
Complete package consisting of dosing screw, thermal conditioning screws on frame, holding bunker, discharge screw, electrical material with fully automatic control system, installation material
Find examples of a total solution for the soy processing here.
For further information please feel free to contact us.