Pressing oily or peeled seeds as well as structureless material including nuts
After years of development and research work, we have developed a special system configuration that combines several advantages:
- Increases the degree of extrusion by up to 25% compared to standard screw press configurations
- Flexibly adjustable degree of pressing (oil content in the press cake)
- Efficient processing of different types of seeds with the same press
- Pressing up to 100% peeled seeds in a fully automated and continuous process
- effective control of the pressing temperature to maintain protein functionality in the press cake
We have called this system configuration the “Oil-U-Want” configuration. Large-scale processing capacities of up to several tons per hour can be achieved.
We will be happy to advise you on this technology and show you options.
You can find some example videos of the system operating with peeled seeds here:
Completely peeled hemp nuts: over 71% protein content possible in the press cake